Cybercrime in CanadaMarch 26, 2015
Learn why drones are now more than ever, a concern to Privacy, IT Security, and Physical Security practitioners.For less than $1,000 hobbyists can deliver a one kilogram payload nearly a kilometer with an accuracy of less than one meter and click a button to:
- aim and take a video or pictures from a gyro-stabilized PTZ camera;
- deliver or pick up an item;
- become a sniffer and/or a WiFi Access Point
- and, unfortunately, aim a gun and pull a trigger; or explode a bomb.
- Break Hugh's drone! Learn about the state-of-the-art in enabling technologies for advanced remote control toys and spin-off uses.
- See what fun can be had with $35 and five minutes.
- Hear Hugh drone on about UAV legislation and regulations in Canada.
- Share anecdotes that will frighten the children and your boss.
Live drones, radios, and servos will be brought to the presentation.
Inform yourself, or start a new hobby!
LinkedIn: Sign up at our LinkedIn ™ and be part of the discussion. (Login required)
Twitter: Sign up to our Twitter™ feed and follow us.